Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Great game, only gripe would be that when you respawn, you are flashing - but not invincible.

fitted. fitted.

Great work.

I really enjoyed this, everything from the aesthetics to the gameplay is impressive.

wtf boom wtf boom

Just, wow.

I liked the bit where it went "WHAT-THE-FUCK-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMHA HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!11!!".

Slimey Slimey

Nice...

A modern take on a classic game...

Everything Is Robot Everything Is Robot

It was cool until...

Hey I was having fun, completed all the little missions, ended up with $33, then I couldn't f**king buy the robot from the bloke at the DIY robot store no matter how much or hard I tapped the space bar.

The art was clean and simple, in fact I enjoyed it together with the dialogue. Although the main character's styling reminded me too much of Ness from NIntendo's 'Mother' series.
The gameplay is approachable from any skill level, and positively you didn't have to walk too far, or look too hard.
The music was bearable, but needs a mute button for people who want to have other sounds coming out of their speakers (thats right people, sometimes we can't all just turn our volume off).
I think the major effort should be in tightening up the programming, the item menu flickered, and I got sick of immediately exiting a room because I was pushing the up arrow by habit to get in there in the first place. And to finish off where I started, there's not many worser feelings in the game world when a glitch makes your game time completely worthless.

I would actually enjoy seeing more from you, do it.